Sunday, January 24, 2016

Serious Writery Update!



Hey there!

Now, I know I've let the dust settle and the cobwebs take over around here (and by "here" I mean not only this blog, but my writing in general). Sorry, my imaginary friends, that couldn't be helped. Life necessitated a focus on other matters, for a time, and my writing had to be left by the wayside.

Now, however, things have changed again, and I find myself with some well-earned respite. Time I intend to use to pick up the threads of what had been dropped, three or four years ago, and try to see if I can get the old writing machinery in my head up and started again (not that it was ever any great shakes previously or nothing; damn thing was always preposterously slow, stubborn, and clunky.)

To this end, I created a new blog for the short stories I hope to write (and the very few I've already written). It's the second link from the top right.

I plan to concentrate on short stories, for the time being. I'd like to get a good batch of stories under my belt before attempting anything long again. 

And, assuming continuance of the author's life, sanity, and free time; I'd like to keep this blog from falling into decrepitude once more, by posting a little more often then I have been. Or something.

Well, that's enough talking to an empty room. Whack-job out!   

 

No comments: